Hello… Is it YOU I’m looking for???
I have loved every wedding I’ve shot over the last five years… That’s 160+ weddings! But there’s some things I’d really like to shoot, and the right wedding hasn’t come along… YET! So I give to you my wedding photography bucket list… Does your wedding fit the bill?
If you’re reading this and planning a wedding that involves aaaaany of the following stuff, TELL ME ABOUT IT and I can promise you there’s an exclusive discount to be had.
New things make me work harder and push me to try new stuff and that’s what I’m all about. I can’t wait to hear from you!
- A houseplant themed wedding
- A wedding in Digbeth
- A wedding with fairground rides *especially* bumper cars
- An elopement
- A wedding at the West Mill, Derby
- A Game of Thrones themed wedding
A tipi weddingSarah & Jon June 2018
destination weddingBecky + David LET’S GO!
- A wedding in Iceland (the country, although the supermarket could be interesting)
- A Harry Potter themed wedding
- A wedding with a non-traditional wedding dress
A wedding in ScotlandMichelle + Robert I’ll see you on Loch Lomond!
- A wedding in a castle
A wedding where the venue *really* isn’t a typical wedding venueFiona & Daniel’s polytunnel nursery garden wedding was magic!
- A beach wedding in the UK
- A cool urban inner city wedding