Someone recently asked me what kind of wedding I’d LOVE to photograph… I’ve loved every single wedding I’ve shot over the last two and a half years… That’s nearly 70 weddings… But, it made me think… And I made a bucket list!
If you’re reading this and planning a wedding that involves aaaaany of the following stuff, TELL ME ABOUT IT and I can promise you there’s an exclusive discount to be had.
New things make me work harder and push me to try new stuff and that’s what I’m all about. I can’t wait to hear from you!
- A day of the dead themed wedding
- A wedding in Digbeth
- A wedding with fairground rides *especially* bumper cars
- An elopement
- A wedding at the West Mill, Derby
- A Game of Thrones themed wedding
A tipi weddingSarah & Jon LET’S DO THIS!
- A destination wedding
- A wedding in Iceland (the country, although the supermarket could be interesting)
- A Harry Potter themed wedding
- A wedding with a non-traditional wedding dress
A wedding in ScotlandMichelle + Robert I’ll see you on Loch Lomond!
- A wedding in a castle
A wedding where the venue *really* isn’t a typical wedding venueFiona & Daniel’s polytunnel nursery garden wedding a gogo!
- A beach wedding in the UK
- A cool urban inner city wedding